- If you show me real love baby, I'll show you mine..
- June 22nd, 2006
Okay, so it has come to my attention that I have neglected this poor baby. Let's see what has happened in the month that I haven't updated.. Consider this a mix of Random Thoughts and life recap.
- I volunteered for the Special Olympics. Definitely one of the best things I've done in a while. It was a heart-warming, eye-opening experience.
- I joined the Youth Advisory Board, an inner-city volunteer group that Katie is part of. She asked if I would like to join and I did grudgingly at first, but it's looks to be a great thing. We just need more people. I think the next meeting is tomorrow, but I'm not sure.
- School was let out June 8th. I passed all of my classes and exams, so I shall be a junior next year. It's scary, honestly. I don't wanna grow up. =\
- Evanescence announced they're releasing their second mainstream album in October. Expect an Evanescence layout come August.
- My friend Audrianna is throwing a small party for her birthday. I'm fairly certain I'll be attending.
- I'll be going to Kaisee's house Saturday. I'll be wrestling her and her friend Amber. Rawr.
- Speaking of wrestling, none of you probably care, but I finished the website for the wrestling group I have with my friends and their friends, the mWWE. If you want to know more, leave a comment. (Like you would.) ;)
- My closest online friend whom I've known for four years llet me know that a lot of what I had thought about him were well-thought out lies for reasons other than I. I learned the truth about him, and nothing really changed between us.
- It's been a year and I still can't get over my biggest love. It doesn't hurt as bad as it used to, but I just wish it would end.
- No matter what time I go to bed or how long I sleep, I still wake up feeling tired. That pisses me off.
- I think Cory likes me less than normal right now.. Why, I don't know.
Well, there you go. An update. I'll try to keep this somewhat updated during the summer months. And, now, a question for all of you. What are you planning to do this summer? I'm curious, yo.